All things good in life .

Sunday, 18 November 2012

New Foundation Routine, x

I recently bought a new foundation after seeing all the hype about it on YouTube. It's the Laura mercier silk Creme foundation.

I did use a stippling brush for all my foundations but bought another brush from the real techniques range (expert face brush), and gave it a go. First impressions with the foundation were good but i didn't get the same ( second skin, Dewey like ) result everyone else seemed to have. It looked very matte and cakey. So I switched back to the stippling brush and prefer that look more. It's full coverage and I'm the colour cashew beige.

Although the colour does have a grey/ash look to it if you apply too much. It lasts a long while but I'm yet to decide if its worth repurchasing as it is £32.

I'm considering Nars sheer glow or the makeup forever hd foundation next so would welcome any recommendations.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 From Robyn, With ♥ x, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena