All things good in life .

Sunday, 18 November 2012

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo, x

I recently bought the product on recommendation from YouTube from a model recommends, Ruth.

She had said she had recently and randomly broke out along the side of her face and jaw which shocked me as that's what I have been experiencing for the last month or so.

I was susspecting it could be my new foundation (Laura mercier silk Creme) but regardless needed to get it sorted. I am on antibiotics and the usual contraceptive pill but I still get spots so was thinking this breakout was hormonal.

I was using the st Eve's apricot scrub for blemishes as i was desperate to just scrub them away but Ruth also mentioned that she finds it best to avoid harsh scrubs as it just aggravates the problem. Which makes sense and I've stopped using it.

I'm In The rut at the moment that I need makeup to hide the mess but the makeup doesn't help the problem. Plus I haven't had a holiday In years so my face isn't tanned at all, making the blemishes even more noticeable.

This Creme is a corrective and unclogging Creme that Ruth has been using morning and night as a usual moisturiser. I'm brand new to this product and even the brand but have defiantly head of it before. It's £13 which isn't expensive and Ruth has said it cleared her up completely. Always better to prevent than to cure! So hoping this will be something that stays in my routine and works!

I have included a picture of the paper inside that came with this to help anyone with what Creme to chose as its a French brand and I think the confusion was what put me off buying anything from them on the first place.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 From Robyn, With ♥ x, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena