All things good in life .

Monday, 17 September 2012

Benefit Coralista Dupe

I just posted about my disappointment with the coralista blush I bought from benefit. I was in tescos and came across this new very inexpensive makeup line in there called vivo. They stock everything but the baked blushers took my attention they were around £2.99 so I didn't see any harm in buying one. When i got home I realised its not far off from the coralista blush I bought and was disappointed but tried it anyway and my god! The difference between the two is amazing! There was no excessive shimmer or silver mark left it was more of a normal blush but lighter than a normal pink blush. I was very happy and this is my new day to day blush now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 From Robyn, With ♥ x, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena