All things good in life .

Monday, 17 September 2012

Benefit Boxes

I have never tried anything from benefit. All my friends love it and I never really saw the reasoning to their prices! I bought hoola and coralista after reading a lot of reviews and I was disappointed the hoola bronzer is nice and subtle but for some reason I have always gone back to my mac mineralise instead. The coralista I found to be far to shimmery for me I tired to use a small amount and it wasn't noticeable then tried more and it left a silver film on my cheeks which I found very odd! Neither of these impressed me sadly as they were both priced ridiculously at about £23 if I remember each!

1 comments:

BettinaHearts said...

I totally agree. I don't get why everyone raves about Benefit.
Thanks for your thoughts.

Much love from your newest follower,
xoxo

Bettina

http://bettinahearts.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 From Robyn, With ♥ x, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena