All things good in life .

Saturday, 28 April 2012

Moroccan Oil

This stuff is pure amazing! My hair is really thick and I have struggled for a while to find decent hair products I started trying this after my salon used it on me. After one wash you will notice a difference ! I also have the oil and the hair mask for when I go ott on the straighteners. It's not cheap it's around £20 each bottle but you get 500ml of it! This was an offer my salon was doing so it could be more I use the oil when my hair is wet and leave it in for when I blowdry it! Amazing stuff and well worth a try! I use the oil every time i get out the shower. If i didn't have this my hair would resemble a lions mane which isn't a good look. X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 From Robyn, With ♥ x, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena